Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I want to move to england. Should I?

Im only 18 and just garduated high school, and really thinkin hard about movin away to england from usa. Should i and how hard would it be also how much would it cost? PLZ help. also i would have no friends or family over there.
You cannot just up sticks and move to any European country if you are from outside the EEA (European Economic Area) zone. To come to live in the UK you would need a work permit and to get one of those you will need a skill that is in high demand here, plus experience in the field of work that you are in...at 18 you are not going to be eligible for that.

All the rules and regulations can be found here...

do wat u want. talk with your family bout it dont ask random ppl
I think the answer is in your question, you need to have a reason to move here, a degree in something that is in demand here and in which will get you a job that is in demand here.... and that is pretty much near impossible (there isn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel blog